Thursday, April 9, 2009

The Showroom

Brittny is taking a break from the blog tonight so Brent said he'd do one....yes we can all get the male point of view in building a house!!!
Well the other night we decided to meet Susie and Hillary to start making choices in the showroom. I went in and loooked around there were lights, carpet, flooring, paint, firplaces, doorknobs, bathtubs, windows, trim, counters, appliances just sooooo much. I decided this process would work much better for everyone if I went to The Ram, had a beer and watched basketball and let the girls do the designing. It turned out to be a very good decision on my part. Brittny, Susie and Hillary completed more than half of the designing in just a couple hours. We can really start to visualize our house now. It has kilm beige colored walls, morning dove colored carpet, pretty flooring to match, dark bronze handles, black appliances, a sweet fireplace, cider colored trim and doors. Wow this house is going to be pretty sweet. I think this house is going to be more beautiful than I ever thought our first house could be!

Zepper

1 comment:

  1. What's up dudes? Wow - You guys are blogging it aye. That's cool. Brent, the one thing about not going to the showroom.... ha ha ... you forfeit the right to bitch about anything in the house later. :-) not that you would though. Sounds like it's all coming together. I'm really happy for you guys - enjoy it. I hope the yard isn't too big. I have memories of spending at least 4 hours each weekend busting my can out in the yard in Hillsboro. You know they build houses on places where mother nature would much rather just over-run and rule everything. Beating back the weeds and bushes / cutting grass is a constant battle....3 cheers for condo life for this D.C. dude :-) Can you say "Home Depot" You guys will love it though. It will be so nice the first time you have a big family get together / bbq at your own place. It's all worth it for sure. Well - have a great Easter and reflect on the one and only thing that is REALLY important....is that we are all saved and no matter what else happens in this life - NO MATTER WHAT, we have no worries. It's hard to remember that sometimes as I'm finding out, but it's an important thing to remember and I hope that's what Easter brings to me this year. Love you guys - Mike

    ReplyDelete