Saturday, May 9, 2009

Errrrrrrrrrr

This past week has been nothing but frustration. We learned on Sun. that there was a slight glitch with our leader and Quadrant. We weren't too concerned as we figured we could just get it straightened out on Monday. Well through the course of a LOT of phone calls made by Brent, we finally realized what the problem was, which was much bigger than anyone had thought! Turns out our lender issued us the wrong kind of loan. Brent has been working like a crazy man trying to get it all figured out and getting them to make it right. We think we are on the right track now and will now hopefully be able to start the permitting process THIS week (yes I know I sound like a broken record with this statement). We know that God has a plan in all this and it is in HIS timing but I must say the frustration is building up. I admit, I'm not a patient person and so the fact that God is contining to show me and teach me "Let it go Brittny. I am in control. My plan is better than your plan. TRUST ME!" is driving me batty! So stay tuned....i'm sure one of these days I'll actually be able to post new PICTURES indicating we actually have the start of our house!

No comments:

Post a Comment