Friday, May 29, 2009

Permits finally????

I'm not sure if I will regret saying this or not but Brent talked to Quadrant Homes today and got the "A-OK" that they will indeed be submitting for permits on Monday! We're not exactly sure what that process will look but we know that we SHOULD have permits by the 15th. Hopefully shortly thereafter we will be able to lay foundation and then get this ball rolling. Like I keep saying once we lay foundation the process should fly by, it's just been this wonderful waiting game of permits and loans that is tripping us up! Thanks for all your support. As my Uncle always used to say "there is a new adventure coming and I know it is going to be a good one!" Although he passed away several years ago, I couldn't agree more with his wisdom, especially for this situation! Stay posted...more to come (and hopefully some more picts soon too)

1 comment:

  1. I love your Uncle's saying - I'll have to remember that one! I can't wait to hear when the permits FINALLY come through!

    ReplyDelete