Thursday, June 11, 2009

Looking good

I just got an email from our sales manager that said everything is still looking good for permits to be done and ready by Monday June 15th. If so they will be able to lay foundation and we can meet with our Superintendent and hopefully that will all be done by this time next week!!!! So we could maybe start the clock counting for Monday June 22nd!!! That would be us to a close date of Mid-early Sept. We had hoped for a close before I went back to school but if this all plays out the way we are hoping we would have only missed our timeline by 3 weeks or so, which from what I hear from a lot of people that that is pretty good, considering we are building! Stay tuned cuz once the clock starts there should be a lot of pictures. Keep praying though, cuz we are really in need of some good house news so hopefully we'll get some soon!
:-)

2 comments:

  1. Wow building your own house is sooo exciting. Just got to hope it's all finished just in time for me to come and visit!!! ;)
    I'll keep praying that it all goes well.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS The previous comment was from me! Catherine (Poppins) ;)

    ReplyDelete