Monday, July 27, 2009

Day 8

The King of his castle....


Here is our first picture of the house together since we purchased it back in April. Once again, I promise the house is straight...Zepper tried to do one of his Professional photographer moves and tried to balance the camera on the side mirror of the car....Oh dear! So the house is really coming along and it was super fun to see the tressels for the roof going on. The roof should be complete within the next week!!!


Brent wandered into our neighbors lot to get the back side of the house.



Things are really coming along quickly. This will probably be the last week where things are changing daily cuz soon they will head inside and we won't be able to take pictures without our sales manager and a hard hat! :-( I will try to get out to the house today to take some pictures but then don't know how much Brent will be able to get out there as I won't be driving or very mobile after surgery! I'll try to post again around the 11th but continue checking in....Brent may just take the reins on this one! Enjoy! (oh and Aaron...I didn't get your post, just your question about it!)







3 comments:

  1. Beautiful house, beautiful couple! I'm praying for you, dear friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brent, I liked the King of your castle. I,m so proud of you and Brittny for having the good credit and able to get your first home. I remember that and it is so exciting to know you,ll be owning your own home. Good luck with everything and hope Brittny is feeling much better everyday. Tell we said hi and that we love her. You too of course! Why is this coming up as Aaron,s account? I,m confused.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to climb up on the roof and fire bottle rockets at the neighbors!!! That's a sweet perch and you could get awesome range out of some Moon orbiters from up there! - Love Mike

    ReplyDelete