Saturday, September 19, 2009

Day 40

The vanity in the upstairs bathroom
Our vanity in our Master bath

Our kitchen

Here's our stove/microwave area

Well day 40 was last week but that's when these pictures are from! Yesterday was day 45 and rumor has it our carpet is just about finished, we got mirrors, and shelves that that's what they were working on this past week! Not sure when we'll get out there as we're hanging out with my parents all day on Sun. but I will hopefully stop by there after work someday! We are still on for Setp 29th for our close date so I don't think I'll do too many more posts so we can all be surprised when everything is put together!!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations... it's really coming together nicely. It will be exciting to walk into a completed home! :o)
    Where is the picture taken from that is over looking the ocean? When did you take that?? BEAUTIFUL! ~ Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for the final reveal - I'm on pins and needles!!

    ReplyDelete