Saturday, September 5, 2009

Just finished Day 36

Last weekend we went and checked out the inside of the house. We brought with us my Aunt Ann, Hillary, Garret, mom, me and Zepper. It was really nice to share our "soon to be home" with family! Can't wait to move in
Here is Garret trying to figure out our wiring in our living room.

I think this is where the oven will go. The living room area is on the right of the little wall. Right behind the wall with the boxes on it is our 1/2 bath. The door to the left of the wall is our VERY large pantry and just down the little hallway is our garage

Our living room again. That's our front door (that's open) and our closet on the right.

Our staircase looking up at our laundry room

Our "we hope to be our nursery room.....it looks really dark but it really isn't....and of course there will be a light in the room as well

Part 1 of our Master

And Part 2 of the Master....now in contrast to the extra rooms, our bedroom is NOT lacking in light. I guess I won't get to sleep in as late as I'd like anymore

Our bathroom in our bedroom, again with another window. Just to the right of the bathroom wall is our closet with yet again more windows (3 to be exact!) Our closet is attached to the bathroom, which I think is pretty nifty since I always bring my clothes into the bathroom with me when I take a shower

Here's the outside back of the house. Everyone is standing on our little patio area-perfect for our plug in George Foreman grill!!! Zepper is trying to convience me that we need a man grill now that we hve a real house. We'll see about that!

Here's our house, all that's missing from this shot is our black front door, our black garage lights, and some landscaping!! It's coming along!!!! Stay tuned!!! We're hoping that in 1 month from today we can move in!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Here's hoping that one month from today you are officially living in your BEAUTIFUL home! It looks fantastic - and I love that you have a very large pantry. I'm jealous! :)

    ReplyDelete